Aerokyn surgical Mask Type...
No products added yet
Aerokyn surgical Mask Type II / young child
This product is no longer in stock
Non-sterile, very high filtration surgical mask with ear loops, 3-ply,Type II
For children :6 to 13years
Surgical mask :
Intended to prevent the projection of saliva droplets or secretions from the upper airway of the person wearing the mask.
For whom are they intended?
- Health-care staff (physicians and nurses) : to protect patients and avoid contaminating the operating area and sterile equipment,
- contagious patients: to protect their family and environment,
- families and visitors who come into contact with patients.
- Worn by contagious patients to prevent contamination of those around them.
- ideal for visitors and families.
The Aerokyn surgical mask Type II with ear loops is a very high filtration mask.
Aerokyn, the benchmark hospital supplier, has developed a range of surgical and medical face masks to meet the needs of physicians and other health-care staff, as well as those of the general public. Aerokyn supplies a range of high filtration masks suitable for procedures carried out in hospitals, clinics and non-hospital practices.
Aerokyn also offers solutions for needs of the industrial, hygiene and security sectors. Aerokyn is an innovator in the field of face masks, and has designed new types of face masks both in anticipation of and response to market demand, and now supplies masks for children, and for the general public, for sale in high-street pharmacies.
Our range of surgical face masks includes:
-Very high filtration, type-IIR surgical face masks with ear loops or laces for adults.
- Very high filtration, type-II surgical face masks with ear loops or laces ties for adults.
- Very high filtration, type-II surgical masks with ear loops for children (1 - 5 years and 6 - 14 years).
- High filtration, type-I, surgical masks with ear loops and a visor.
- High filtration, type-I, surgical masks with ear loops.
- Care masks.
- Visitors?? masks.
- Very high-filtration, type-II, surgical masks with ear loops for the general public.
Technical specifications - Standard EN 14683: 2005.
- Bacterial and viral filtration efficiency: BFE? 98%.
- Differential pressure: ?P < 29.4 Pa.
- Ultrasonically sealed.
- Aluminium nose clip to prevent fogging for glasses wearers and to improve mask adhesion.
Packaging: Dispenser box of 50 masks. Carton of 20 boxes